Update 1.8 Available
A new update is available for Summoner Call.
Both Android and Windows Phone versions have been updated.
Updating is required to play multiplayer games.
What’s new in this update?
- 5 New cards for both editions
- Kill your summon and gain life equal to summon’s attack, magic equal to summon’s defense
- Deal damage equal to your summon attack + your current attack – unstoppable
- Steal enemy summon
- New Summon: Priest of Light – 3/3 – Life +5 when summoned
- Kill your summon and gain attack equal to summon’s attack, defense equal to summon’s defense
- 1 New exclusive card for the Unleashed Edition
- Life +8, Magic +8, no cost to play this card
- Heroes stats have been rebalanced:
- Albert – Life 30 (+ 2) Magic 28 (+2)
- Alyssa – Life 30 (+ 1.5) Magic 35 (+2.5)
- Haggar – Life 35 (+ 2.5) Magic 25 (+1.5)
- Changed multiplayer heroes levels to 7, 11 and 15. For example, for short games the starting stats will be:
- Albert – Life 42 Magic 40
- Alyssa – Life 39 Magic 50
- Haggar – Life 50 Magic 34
- On Android, now single player games can be suspended and resumed without restarting the game, i.e. when receiving a call or pausing the game to do something else.
- Reduced App size by 30% on Windows Phone (now ~20 MB), by 50% on Android (now ~10 MB) – with minor graphic losses. This will allow easier and more frequent updates
- Other minor bug fixes
Remember to update custom decks to include the new cards!
Feel free to report any problem or suggestion!